you.

Will words convey this deepest thoughts?
I dont know, I will just try instead.

Hi, it's been awhile. Nothing much, I just want to write you a simple post. These are the words that will never get to you. This, a feeling. 

So much things are on my mind right now, to whether type this out or not, we'll see to the end on how far would I be transparent in public. Sometimes, things are better left unsaid.

Never would I find someone like you again. You're my person, the one I considered among the best, the one I trust with. We're both in the same book and path, then after some time, I realized I had been given hints that you wanted to walk out from this chapter and jump to another chapter; which is the chapter that will never be found within this book of mine.

As for that, I thank you. For actually putting up with this girl called 'Alyaa. May you walk out with ease mind. Fret not, you will always have this one spot in my mind and heart. Come back if you feel like to, not because you feel bad. Go explore. Me too...I want to explore myself too.

Thank you for the memory. You've been one of the best memories in my teen days. No one can replace it. Not in the nearest time. Till then, sayonara.

p/s If you happen to read this, don't panic. I might not feel the same anymore.

Love,
'Alyaa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts...or is it yours as well?

i wonder if hatred would eat me alive

the road is long, and often it's lonely