Friday, January 22, 2016

#nerdiesGOonTRIP 5

So peeps, last day!

We woke up pretty early but ended up late bcs there's traffic jams all the way. The plan for that day was to go to IKEA Cheras(again). We went there at 11 sth. Arrived there, we looked around, bought something yeay! Board and fairy lights lalaalal~~~ We decided to eat meatballs this time, the total lunch was RM54.60.

and i lost my silver pendant with "MELBOURNEGAL" scratch on it and IKEA.

At 3.30 when we finally decided to go back, we lost the car(actually we dont hv an idea where the car was). Searched the car for like 20 mins, huffs and puffs here and there. Jumped in the car and it was 3.50 pm. Masa tu dah takut dah pasal tiket KTM KL Sentral at 4.15 pm. Sesampai je rumah Ateh, we ptook our bags and called taxis. Not even a proper thanks and goodbyes bcs we're short of time! Then, a taxi came and Arina, Ifi and Jiha jumped in first. Our taxi, me, Kira and Wani didnt know the route to the house and it was really lateeeeeee. Then we try to catch them up at KL sentral. There were quite traffics. 

Sesampai je KL Sentral terus jumped out of car(I MEAN IT) and ketuk boots suruh uncle bukak. We got our bags and ran into the building. "Platfrom 1... Ida kata platform 1... pakcik biru prgang tiket..."

Asked a pegawai
"Pakcik, train ke Butterworth 4.15 kat mana?"
"Dah gerak dah dik, 5 minit dah"
*tengok jam, it was 4.19 pm, dammit*

Then, ifi called, Ida called
"Fatin... hangpa kat mana ni..train dah gerak.. T.T'
Letak call and we had a breathing control. Thnik and think, then
"kira, u stay there dgn barang semua. Me and Wani akan pegi cari tiket balik Penang. Jaga diri"
"okay, u guys go. i'll be okay"

Queued up for the number and bought ETS train ticket as it was the only one yg available. RM59 each which sums up to RM177 for three!!!!!!! Bapak mahal dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo KTM train biase RM34 jeeeeeeeeeeee

The train was due at 6.35 pm. We sat there and read fictions. Thank GOD there's sth we can do to kill the time. And there was a book fair which i finally able to complete my #flowersintheattic series.

At 6.35 we went into platfrom and boarded on train. We stay closed to each other, ye lah dah tinggal 3 orang ni. Semua tak dapat sekali, tapi dedekat la jugak seats. i sat beside a Pakcik Melayu which he will drop off kat Taiping. I caught a cold, remember? So, i coughed all the way long and sniffs sniffs and he must feel uncomfortable. As i was extra exhausted from all the running, i dozed off as soon as the train departed. 

Pakcik tu mesti tak selesa gilaaaa as bila aku bukak mata he's gone. ada beg je. then bila dah nak sampai taiping, aku terjaga lagi and nampak pakcik tu kat seat kosong lain. *SORRY PACIK, I WAS EXTRA TIRED THAT DAY*

We arrived Butterworth approximately 40 minits after Ifi, Jiha and Arina had. That was at 10.40 pm.

It was a good and brilliant i mean it was excellent no words to describe this journey! Thanks guys, for experience and all. It's not the place that creates memories, it is the journey <3

No comments:


Will words convey this deepest thoughts? I dont know, I will just try instead. Hi, it's been awhile. Nothing much, I just want t...